A specialist in small-group tours of the most exciting cities, national parks and wilderness areas of North, South and Central America, Grand American Adventures is famous for its incredible in-depth itineraries and homegrown tour leaders.
This month, we’re offering one lucky reader a place on the company's 13-day Western Explorer tour, taking in the most scenic cities and sights of California, Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
Starting in the beautiful Bay Area, you'll see the West Coast city of San Francisco, before heading to the staggering national parks of Yosemite and Death Valley, where you'll see varied landscapes, amazing rock formations and some of the most classic views in the whole of the US. But the sights don't stop there – next, you'll be winding your way through Utah and Arizona, taking in Bryce Canyon, Lake Powell and Antelope Canyon before stopping off for a sunrise or sunset view of one of the world's most iconic views: the Grand Canyon.
After that, you'll head out along Route 66, taking in old-school America all the way to Las Vegas, where you'll have plenty of time to explore the Strip before you head back to the UK full of memories that'll last a lifetime.
Sound good? You're in luck – because all you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is answer the simple question below.
The question is: Which areas does Grand American Adventures specialise in?
Competition closes: 7th December 2017
By entering, you agree to receive Escapism's weekly newsletter that includes holiday inspiration, product news and competitions.
– By entering this competition, you agree to being contacted by Trek America Travel Limited for marketing purposes
– The prize is one place on the Grand American Adventures 13 day Western Explorer tour, including 12 hotel nights, transportation within the USA whilst on the tour by private vehicle and the services of a professional tour leader.
– The prize includes return economy international flights from the UK to the start and finish point of the tour, subject to availability. The route / airline will be chosen by Trek America Travel Limited.
– The prize does not include travel insurance, optional activities, food, beverages and spending money. The winner will be therefore be required to cover personal expenses.
– Please note that suitable travel insurance coverage is compulsory.
– The prize tour is to be booked before 1st June.
– If the prize-winner wishes to cancel their trip once booked, they must provide 10 weeks advance notice or may be liable for cancellations charges incurred by Trek America Travel Limited.