Sorry, this competition closed on 21st March 2017
By entering, you agree to receive SUM's weekly newsletter that includes inspiration, product news and competitions.
1. Flight tickets are valid for travel until 01.01.2018. Under no circumstances will the validity of this voucher be extended.
2. The Prize will consist of two return flight tickets on the promoter’s scheduled network to Tel Aviv and is inclusive of airport taxes
3. Booking is required for the Prize and flights are subject to availability and not available during Christmas, New Year, Valentine’s Day, school, Jewish holidays and Bank holidays. Any portion of the Prize not used by the Prize Winner is forfeited and no cash substitute will be offered or permitted.
4. The flights are between the scheduled network destinations stated on the Prize Winner Voucher only. Please note flight destinations may change without notice.
5. The Prize is non-transferable and must be used by the registered Prize winner
6. The Prize Winner must be aged 18 years or over
7. The flights may not be re-presented as a Prize for any other Prize draw or other similar event
8. This voucher has no cash value and no cash alternative is available
9. Travel insurance is strongly recommended. Please visit http://www.monarch.co.uk for details and premiums
10. One (1) piece of standard hold baggage is included in the Prize per person. Hold baggage weight and size requirements can be found on Monarch’s website. Up to 10kg of hand baggage may be taken into the cabin free of charge. Cabin baggage weight and size restrictions and security requirements can be found on our website. For further information please refer to the FAQs on the Monarch website
11. Flight extras are not included in the Prize (flight extras include, but are not limited to, pre-allocated seats, extra legroom seats, the carriage of golf clubs, sports equipment additional hold/checked-in baggage and excess baggage and credit card booking fees, transfers to and from the airport in the UK and overseas)
12. Flight Terms and Conditions apply and can be found at www.monarch.co.uk/terms/flights
13. Monarch accepts no liability for use of the Prize or any loss or damage which may arise from the competition or use of the Prize. All Prize Winners and their companions fully indemnify Monarch Airlines Ltd for any and all losses, liability, action, claim, proceeding, judgment, penalty, fine, damages, fee, cost, charge or expense (including, without limitation, legal fees and expenses) brought, claimed or asserted against Monarch Airlines Ltd or for which Monarch Airlines Ltd may be liable as a result of the competition/promotion or of taking or using the Prize
14. Compensation under Regulation 261/2004, Montreal Convention and any other applicable law is strictly excluded irrespective of the cause
15. Prize winners must ensure that they have the correct travel documentation and obtain the relevant Visas. Such travel documentation is at the sole expense of the Winner. Failure to be granted a Visa and or have the necessary travel documentation will result in the Prize Winner forfeiting their Prize
16. For details of Monarch’s route network, please visit www.monarch.co.uk for up to date route information