One of the biggest names in the UK comedy scene, Micky Flanagan took to the Jonathan Ross Show last November to announce his 16-date 'An' Another Fing…' 2017 tour. Throughout the years, Flanagan has risen to peak UK comedy fame and success after many notable appearances and gigs, including Michael McIntyre's Comedy Roadshow, Live at the Apollo, Stand Up For The Week and the Royal Variety Performance. And the reviews were nothing short of celebratory, with national newspapers calling him everything from 'man of the moment' to 'on fire'.
Now, thanks to MBNA Thames Clippers, we're offering you the chance to win a pair of tickets to his show at The O2 on Friday 15 September.
You will arrive at The O2 in style with MBNA Thames Clippers' River Bus Express. Sip champagne as you sail through London's spectacular sights. After the show, avoid the queues and take to the river to get back to central London. These dedicated express services run to and from The O2 on arena event nights, just 35 minutes from Central London to North Greenwich Pier, with comfortable seating and licensed bars on board. Express services depart 15 minutes after the event finishes, meaning you can avoid the queues for the Tube and finish your night in style.
What's more, as part of the experience, you'll also get the chance to see London from a bird's-eye perspective with Emirates Air Line cable car, where you'll enjoy a voyage with an alternative, 360-degree view of the capital, complete with entry to the Emirates Aviation Experience.
Sound good? Lucky you, because all you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is answer the simple question below.
See the city in style and comfort with the fastest and most frequent fleet on the river. MBNA Thames Clippers serve 21 piers across London, with departures every 20 minutes from major piers including Westminster, Tower and Greenwich. For more information about MBNA Thames Clippers, visit thamesclippers.com
The question is: How long does it take to get from central London to North Greenwich Pier with MBNA Thames Clippers?
Competition closes: 3rd June 2017
By entering, you agree to receive Escapism's weekly newsletter that includes holiday inspiration, product news and competitions.
· Two tickets to see Mickey Flanagan live at The O2 on Friday 15th September 2017
· Two Return Champagne VIP tickets on MBNA Thames Clippers’ River Bus Express
· Two Discovery Experience tickets for Emirates Air Line cable car
Terms and Conditions
· Tickets for river and cable car travel will be issued via email to be printed by the prize winner
· Tickets for The O2 will be arranged in the prize winner’s name to be collected on the night
· This prize is non-transferrable
1. This Competition is open to anyone aged at least 18 years who is UK resident, excluding employees of the Promoter or any of its affiliated companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this Competition. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
2. Entries must be made in the manner set out on the Competition Page. Entries received after the stipulated closing time will be invalid and will not be included in the Competition.
3. Any instructions provided on the Competition Page form part of the Terms and Conditions of the Competition, but in the event of a conflict, these Terms and Conditions take precedence. Entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will be invalid. Entries made online (if set out in the on the Competition Page as being an accepted method of entry) using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
4. The Prize shall be the tickets, product, experience, or otherwise as is more particularly stipulated on the Competition Page.
5. No payment is required to enter the Competition.
6. The winner(s) will be selected from all eligible entries received before the Competition closing time, at the discretion of the Promoter. The winner(s) will be notified by email following the Competition closing time. In the event that the winner fails to respond to the Promoter to confirm its acceptance of the Prize within a reasonable period of time, the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to forfeit the Prize or select an alternative winner from the Competition.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to request valid proof of identification (as determined in its sole discretion) from the winner(s) prior to collection of the Prize. The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a winner to take up the specified Prize.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value in the event that the specified Prize is unavailable for reasons beyond its control. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered in any circumstances and the Prize is not transferable for any alternative benefit.
9. Unless specifically stipulated on the Competition Page, if the Prize requires attendance at a site or venue, the winner(s) and any permitted companions will be solely responsible for travel to and from the site or venue, and all other expenses. Thames Clippers assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which winner(s) may be required to pay at any time in connection with a Prize.
10. The winner(s) may be required to participate in publicity connected with the Competition and in entering the Competition, entrants agree to their name and country of residence being made publicly available if they win.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed entries, notices, acceptances, tickets or other documents related to the Prize.
12. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the Competition and/or review and revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the Competition subsequent to any revision of these Terms and Conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
14. As a winner, you will release the Promoter and its affiliates, partners and employees from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injury and or damage, theft, or loss suffered in connection with the Competition or the use or acceptance of the Prize or any portion thereof save where due to the negligence of the Promoter or its affiliates, partners and employees.
15. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid by a court of law or similar, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
16. This Competition is governed by the law of England and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
17. The winner must comply with ticket and/or venue terms and conditions as applicable.